- We laugh and cry we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows which made our bond stronger. Happy Bhaidooj to you Sis.
- Your charming smile make my days. With your caring ways you become my second mother. Darling Sister what may come I will always stand by you.
- I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Bhaidooj.
- “I sought my soul but my soul; I could not see.
I sought God but my God eluded me.
I sought my brother I could found all three.
- I love to tease you by calling different names. I love to tease you. Oh! how much I’ll miss those petty fights we have after you are gone to your sasural. I will always love you Sis.
- It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Bhaidooj Dear Sister.
- God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise Sister. In good times or bad ones you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.
- Intelligent and beautiful as you are my sister is the best. On this Bhaidooj I just want to let you know that I am proud of you.
- We may be far from each other but you are always in heart. On the occasion of Bhaidooj cherishing the fond memories we spent together. loveliest
- Before I utter anything you understand. You have been my friend to whom I can share all my secrets. I love you my darling sister.