- Your charming smile make my days. With your caring ways you become my second mother. Darling Sister what may come I will always stand by you.
I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Bhaidooj.
- “I sought my soul but my soul; I could not see.
I sought God but my God eluded me.
I sought my brother I could found all three.
- “Bhain lagati tilak, phir mithai hai khilati, Bhai deta paise or bhain hai muskurati, Bhai bhain ka yeh rishta na pade kabhi lose, Meri pyari bhaina mubarak ho aapko Bhai Dooj. Happy Bhaiya Dooj.”
- Bhai Behan Ka Pyar, Ye Pyara Tyohaar, Sari Duniya Me Iski Gunj, Sabko Mubarak Bhaiya-Dooj.”
- God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise Sister. In good times or bad ones you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.
- Intelligent and beautiful as you are my sister is the best. On this Bhaidooj I just want to let you know that I am proud of you.
- We may be far from each other but you are always in heart. On the occasion of Bhaidooj cherishing the fond memories we spent together.
- loveliest before I utter anything you understand. You have been my friend to whom I can share all my secrets. I love you my darling sister.
- We laugh and cry we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows which made our bond stronger. Happy Bhaidooj to you Sis.