Skip to content
- May Guru Gobind Singh Ji give you the courage and strength to fight the evil and always stand by the side of truth. Wishing you a very happy Gurpurab!
- Egotism is such a terrible disease, he dies, to be reincarnated he continues coming and going.
- May Guru Gobind Singh Ji inspire you to achieve all your goals and may his blessings be with you in whatever you do. Hearty wishes of Gurpurab to you!
- Waheguru Ji Da Khalsa……. Waheguru Ji Di Fateh……. A Happy Guru Gobind Singh Birthday..!!
- Jagat jalenda Rakh Lai Apni kirpa Dhaar ! Happy Gurupurab ji
- The birth anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh, the 10th Guru of the Sikhs community, is celebrated all across the world on 2 January.
- He was born in Sahib, Patna. The Khalsa tradition was founded by Guru Gobind Singh in the year 1699. This incident is considered to be the most important event in the history of Sikhs.
- It was Guru Gobind Singh who declared Guru Granth Sahib as the Guru of Sikhs. The example and teachings of Guru Gobind Singh still inspire people.
- On the occasion of Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti, people organise kirtans and community kitchen in which free meals are served to people in gurdwara’s (langar).