Skip to content
- Blessings of your teachers and almighty cannot be taken for granted. These are only with you until you do good deeds – Guru Gobind Singh. Gurpurab Di Lakh Lakh Wadhai.
- Dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the Messenger of Death will not be able to touch you.
- It is only by the benevolence of people around you that you have an entity called ‘You’ – Guru Gobind Singh. Guru Gobind Singh Ji de Parkash Parb Di Wadhai.
- The lord can never be established nor created; the formless one is listlessly complete in Himself. Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die.
- As a Sikh you cannot forgo the option of doing good for society at large. Do good, even if it takes your life away – Guru Gobind Singh – Heartiest Gurpurab Greetings.
- God is one, but he has innumerable forms. He is the creator of all and He himself takes the human form.
- All inhabitants of this world have but one common caste – Guru Gobind Singh. Gurpurab Di Lakh Lakh Wadhai.
- May Guru Gobind Singh Ji be your guiding star through your life and may he shower blessings on you this Gurpurab.
- May Guru Gobind Singh Ji bless you and your family with joy, peace and happiness for eternity; may he inspire us to be a better human being. Happy Gurpurab.
- He alone is a man who keeps his word, Not that he has one thing in the heart, and another on the tongue.