Skip to content
- Wishing you a happy Ramadan. May God bless your path with knowledge and light that will help to enlighten your heart!
- Enjoy everything Ramadan can offer to you and live life brightly. Ramadan Mubarak to all my friends.
- Mom and Dad, May Allah forgive you on Ramadan and bless you in this world and hereafter.
- Ramadan Kareem, dear parents. I Hope Allah will shower you with His blessing and mercy on this Ramadan.
- Happy Ramadan, my love. May we find our way back to Allah on this Ramadan. Stay blessed and keep me in your prayers.
- Wishing these four weeks of blessing outshine our year, Ramadan Mubarak everyone.
- My friend, may Allah listens to all of your prayers and grant you forgiveness. May this year’s Ramadan become a good memory for you.
- Sending Ramadan blessings from our home to yours. Praying for your happiness and utmost success. Happy Ramadan Kareem.
- I wish we find peace and blessings together in this Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak to you, friend.
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. Let’s repair our relationship with Allah in this holy month of Ramadan. Keep me in your prayers.
- May the essence of Ramadan hug your soul and clean it from the core. Have a blessed Ramadan, pal.