Skip to content
- Happy Guru Purnima: Thank you for making me what I am today!
- A Guru takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart. Happy Guru Purnima
- Be devoted to Guruon this holy day and always. Happy Guru Purnima
- You have been my living inspiration Giving me lessons of truth and discipline wishing you joy and happiness on Guru Purnima
- Guru always helps one to get the knowledge & stands beside the students, when they have problems. Happy Guru Purnima
- A Guru’s purpose is not to create shishya in his own image, but to develop shishya who can create their own image.
- A guru is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.
- The best Guru teach from the heart, not from the books.
- It is an incomparable journey where the Guru leads you from the visible to the invisible, from the material to the divine, from the ephemeral to the eternal.
- The heart of a guru is filled with enough love and courage to share with an entire classroom.