Skip to content
- Happy Thanksgiving Day to you! I wish you to be blessed with all the goods of the world and enjoy the day with love and gratitude in your heart.
- Here comes the time to be merry, don’t hold your heart and be sorry. Better it is to say, ‘Thank You’, than be always so blue. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- I cannot express how lucky I feel to have a compassionate, helpful, and understanding colleague like you! Have a happy Thanksgiving ahead!
- Dear colleague, Happy Thanksgiving! It feels great to have someone help me out in the office every now and then, so I am really grateful to you!
- Sometimes some colleagues become such a good friend that you cannot help missing them on a Thanksgiving Day! I hope you are having a great time! Happy Thanksgiving!
- To my hard-working colleague, it’s time to do some hard work preparing the delicious turkey meal. Wishing you an awesome Thanksgiving Day!
- You will never get enough time to count all the blessings of life. Because life is so full of beautiful things and joyful moments on this Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving!
- The warmth and happiness of this season is nothing like you imagined. Gather to give thanks and let yourself be blessed. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gather yourself for a season filled with plentiful happiness. May you have your friends by your side and foods on your table. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- This thanksgiving, let’s be grateful for the food and the company that we are sharing. May God always protect our loved ones. Happy thanksgiving.
- May this thanksgiving bring more blessings in your life because an amazing sister like you deserve it. Happy Thanksgiving, my lovely sis.
- I have always been thankful to God for having a caring sister like you. You are my role model and I wish your every dream to come true. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May you be blessed with divine blessings of Lord on the thanksgiving and have a great year ahead. May God be there for you, always and forever.
- Express your gratitude on this Thanksgiving, not because you should, but because your life is complete and your heart is content. Happy Thanksgiving!