Skip to content
- “We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment.” – Margaret Mead
- “Deforestation is changing our climate, harming people and the natural world. We must, and can, reverse this trend.”- Jane Goodall
- “What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?”- Henry David Thoreau”
- “We are the first generation to feel the effect of climate change and the last generation who can do something about it.”- Barack Obama
- “Our planet’s alarm is going off, and it is time to wake up and take action!” – Leonardo DiCaprio
- “A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Environment is no one’s property to destroy; it’s everyone’s responsibility to protect.” – Mohith Agadi
- Keep calm and keep clean the environment.
- The environment is our mother. Save it, save a life.
- There is no other earth so let’s save our environment.
- We should invest as much as we can to save the world.
- Keep your country clean, don’t make it a dustbin.
- Planting a tree every day is enough to save the earth.
- Every day should be environment day.
- Let’s increase the development and reduce the destruction.
- Be committed to saving the environment.