Skip to content
- On this occasion of Environment day, let’s promise ourselves to treat the Environment a little better every day.
- The way the Environment has always given us comfort and warmth, it is our time to take care of it. Happy World Environment day!
- Happy World Environment day to you all. Let’s promise to plant at least one tree every year.
- As we are celebrating Environment day, I hope you all have a very warm, beautiful day.
- Let’s take the pledge of protecting this Environment from now on! Wish you a Happy World Environment day.
- Sending warm greetings on this Environment day to you. Let’s help each other to build a better world, and a better home.
- “All must pay the debt of nature.” – Annie Proulx
- “We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment.” – Margaret Mead
- “Deforestation is changing our climate, harming people and the natural world. We must, and can, reverse this trend.”- Jane Goodall
- “What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?”- Henry David Thoreau”
- “We are the first generation to feel the effect of climate change and the last generation who can do something about it.”- Barack Obama
- “Our planet’s alarm is going off, and it is time to wake up and take action!” – Leonardo DiCaprio
- “A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Environment is no one’s property to destroy; it’s everyone’s responsibility to protect.” – Mohith Agadi
- “By polluting the oceans, not mitigating CO2 emissions, and destroying our biodiversity, we are killing our planet. Let us face it, there is no planet B.”- Emmanuel Macron