Skip to content
- Thank you for being such a blessing to our community. I wish you a wonderful Kwanzaa.
- May these Kwanzaa candles bring you new rays of hope and brightness in your life, giving you all the courage and good vibes to conquer the world on your own terms. Happy Kwanzaa.
- Hoping your Kwanzaa celebration leaves you with lots of sweet memories to look back in the future. Have a grand feast with your family and have lots of fun. Happy Kwanzaa!
- May sadness never touches us, may the hands of God restlessly bless us. You are closer to my heart at Kwanzaa and always. May Lord bless you always. Happy Kwanzaa.
- This week-long celebration may get fulfill not only your belly but also your heart. May it bring happiness and your dear ones closer to your heart. Happy Kwanzaa.
- “A family is like a forest when you are outside it is dense, when you are inside you see that each tree has its place.” – African Proverb
- “There is no one who became rich because he broke a holiday, no one became fat because he broke a fast.” – Ethiopian Proverb
- “If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
- “Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you.” – African proverb
- “The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out.” – James A. Baldwin