Skip to content
- Wishing you a day full of smiles, love, and feasts with family and friends. Happy Kwanzaa 2022!
- On this beautiful day of Kwanzaa, I hope you enjoy a warm and lovely day with family and friends.
- Thank you for being such a blessing to our community. I wish you a wonderful Kwanzaa.
- May these Kwanzaa candles bring you new rays of hope and brightness in your life, giving you all the courage and good vibes to conquer the world on your own terms. Happy Kwanzaa 2022.
- Hoping your Kwanzaa celebration leaves you with lots of sweet memories to look back in the future. Have a grand feast with your family and have lots of fun. Happy Kwanzaa 2022!
- May sadness never touches us, may the hands of God restlessly bless us. You are closer to my heart at Kwanzaa and always. May Lord bless you always. Happy Kwanzaa 2022.
- The greatest happiness is family happiness. I’m happy about being here with you. Giving you all my warmest regards for a very happy Kwanzaa, my dear.
- I would like to wish everyone a very joyous Kwanzaa filled with love and peace and joy.
- May you make beautiful memories throughout this special Kwanzaa celebration! Happy Kwanzaa and a joyous New Year 2022.
- I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily. I wish your Kwanza celebration sparkle upon all the other festive this year.
- “If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
- “Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you.” – African proverb
- “The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out.” – James A. Baldwin
- “A man is called selfish not for pursuing his own good, but for neglecting his neighbor’s.” -Richard Whately
- “One who eats alone cannot discuss the taste of the food with others.” – African Proverb