Skip to content
- Wishing you a memorable Memorial Day weekend. – Memorial Day 2022!
- Today we honor those who have made the greatest sacrifice. – Memorial Day!
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. – Joseph Campbell
- No arsenal, or no weapons in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. – Ronald Reagan
- Sending you warm wishes on this day of remembrance. – Memorial Day 2022!
- Honoring our heroes who served to hold our flag high. – Memorial Day!
- Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death. – Sun Tzu
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. – John F. Kennedy
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. – Jeff Miller