Skip to content
- Just like both eyes are needed to catch perfect views, our presence is important to add hues in celebration of two. Happy Rakshabandhan to my dearest brother.
- Even if you don’t want to be loved, I will keep loving you and following you. Happy Happy Rakshabandhan to my sweet little brother. The network follows!
- You don’t have to feel jealous of my boyfriend. Your place is secure in my heart, and you will be before him, always. Lots of love to my immature brother and Happy Rakhi 2022!
- We have celebrated many Raksha Bandhan festivals together, and each one is better than the other. You are the one who makes it exceptional! Happy Rakshabandhan 2022 to you, dearest sister.
- This Rakhi, I wish our bond of love grows stronger with each passing year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On the occasion of Rakhi, I want to send my love and best wishes to you. You have always been my best friend! Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!
- We might be poles apart, but I respect and love you. Sending my love and best wishes on Rakhi today. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Missing the fights and enormous love that we shared in our childhood days. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!
- You make this life beautiful for me. I promise to protect you from every evil eye and will support you in every decision you make. I love you, my beautiful sister. Have the best day today and always!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Rakhi 2022!