Skip to content
- You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results. – Mahatma Gandhi
- There are two days in the year that we can not do anything – yesterday and tomorrow.
- Anger is the enemy of nonviolence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.
- A man of few words will rarely be thoughtless in his speech; he will measure every word.
- A man’s true wealth hereafter is the good he has done to his fellowmen.
- I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
- When you are right,you have no need to be angry. When you are wrong, you have no right to be angry. – Mahatma Gandhi
- The golden rule of conduct is mutual toleration, seeing that we will never all think alike and we shall see Truth in fragment and from different angles of vision. – Mahatma Gandhi
- The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane. – Mahatma Gandhi