Skip to content
- I have but one wish my dearest that you make this season perfect by sharing it with me!
Merry Christmas with all my heart.
- My darling, my love, you will always be my Christmas miracle. I love you more than words can express and I wish a merry Christmas.
- I pray this season brings to you the courage to brave new storms, Joy that numbs all pain and a love that envelops you forever. Best wishes and a very Merry Christmas to you
- During This Christmas Season, May You
Enjoy The Message Of Hope, Love, And
Peace On Earth. May All Of These
Holiday Blessings Be Yours To Keep.
Here’s To Wishing You A Merry Christmas.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory,
like a thunderstorm,
and we all go through it together.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Bless us Lord,
with quietness of mind;
Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
- This is Christmas: not the tinsel,
not the giving and receiving,
not even the carols.
But the humble heart that receives anew
the wondrous gift — the Christ.
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick –
even when you’re home.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year –
and yet, for all that,
when it speaks,
its voice has strong authority.