- Today let us look back and we would know that we have really far, we have had a beautiful journey full of challenges and opportunities, growth and prosperity.. Congratulations to Canada and to everyone on the occasion of Canada Day.
- When you start to smell delicious barbeque in the air, the most awaited time of the year has come.. It is time to cook and party and have good time with your family and friends.. Sending you warm wishes on 1st of July to celebrate Canada Day.
- It is today that we all became officially Canadians and we all are really very proud of being a citizen of Canada.. Let us celebrate this beautiful occasion by partying together.. Let us have an awesome time on Canada Day.
- Canada Day is a truly global holiday, celebrated in England, Hong Kong, Mexico, and all over. Have a very Happy Canada Day wherever you are!
- Time to fly the flag and have fun with family and friends! Enjoy a barbecue or see a parade! Canada Day is a holiday for everyone – have a happy one!
- Time has come to fly the flag and send best wishes to your loved ones.. Time has come to spend beautiful time with your family and friends… It is Canada Day and I wish you the best of celebrations.
- When it is Canada Day… it is never too cold outside, it is never the reason for organizing the best of the celebrations to make it an unforgettable day.. Sending you warm wishes on Canada Day.
It’s never too cold outside for Canada Day! Get together with family and friends and share the warmth for our great country. Happy Canada Day!
- Happy Birthday Canada… A beautiful country of wonderful people.. We have come a long way and we have a long way to go… Let us join hands and make it the best time of the year by celebrating it together… Best wishes on Canada Day to you.
- Wishing you and your family a very Happy Canada Day as our country adds another beautiful year to its age… We are the proud citizens of a prosperous nation and we must celebrate this wonderful day with high spirits.
- Happy birthday, Canada! And a wonderful Canada Day to you and the people closest to you! Celebrating almost a century and a half of our Canada!