Skip to content
- I hope we all are celebrating this day with your family and friends and doing something unique so that we all can find more peace.
- We should discover more ways to find peace in our lives and Unity is the only way through which our life can achieve this. Wishing Happy Europe Day!
- On the Occasion of Victory in Europe Day. Let us pray to God that there is more Positivity, Harmony, and Brotherhood in this World.
- I pray to God that on this beautiful day, everyone can find peace and unite together to lead a peaceful life. A happy Europe day to everyone.
- Peace is one of the most factors that all need to have in our lives. I wish we all could find peace on this beautiful day.
- To find unite and to find a solution, things get more comfortable. I wish we all could connect to solve every difficulty that we are facing on this fantastic day. Wishing Happy Europe Day!
- Many things can be achieved more easily when we stand out together for a cause. I hope on this great day, we all would unite together to achieve more peace and happiness. Wishing Happy Europe Day!
- To all those who are celebrating, wishing you all a happy Europe day. May you achieve more peace and happiness.
- The more you achieve peace and unity, the more successful our country Europe will be. Wishing Happy Europe Day!
- The best way to live a peaceful life is to find a solution to almost every problem. On this beautiful day, I wish we all would get some time to rest and hence have a peaceful day.
- “I have no doubt that Russia will and should remain a major source of energy supplies for Europe and the world.” – Joe Biden
- “In America, there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world” – Barack Obama
- “We have listened too long to the courtly Muses of Europe” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When we get piled upon one another in large cities as in Europe we shall become as corrupt as Europe” – Thomas Jefferson
- “I think it is important for Europe to understand that even though I am president and George Bush is not president Al Qaeda is still a threat” – Barack Obama