Skip to content
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden. Happy Childrens Day!
- My best childhood memory was falling asleep on the couch and waking up in the bed thinking… Wow! I can teleport! Wish you a Happy Childrens Day!
- When we are old and failing, childhood memories can be summoned most clearly. Wish you all a Happy Childrens Day!
- If money could buy happiness, everyone would go back to their childhood with all the money they have. Childhood is awesome like every child is. Happy children’s day!
- Children’s are called the flowers from heaven and dearest to God. So, let’s take an oath to make this earth a happy and better place for the kids. Happy Children’s Day.
- Children’s are the little angel of God. Wishing them the best on this international children’s day.
- Every child is special and unique. Let’s make their childhood memorable by ensuring them a better life. Happy Children’s Day!
- Here’s wishing all the shining stars around the world a very Happy International Children’s Day!
- Such a treasure your precious child is, Who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing them songs; they will only be a child for so long. Happy Children’s Day…
- Children are the best creation of God; they spread joy in every season. Happy Children’s Day.
- “History will judge us by the difference we make in the everyday lives of children.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” – Denis Waitley
- “Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” – Albert Einstein
- “A child can teach an adult three things… To be happy for no reason. To always be busy with something. And to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.” – Paulo Coelho