Skip to content
- Never lose your hope. May God give you a good life. Good wishes for cancer day.
- May almighty give us strength to fight with this disease. Sending my prayers to all cancer fighters.
- Never give up. Fight like a warrior. Inspirational thoughts for World Cancer Day.
- Cancer is a part of life that may or may not enter your life. Don’t take it as the full stop rather, take it as a comma and start a new beginning.
- Having cancer doesn’t mean it is the ending, have the authority and fight your way out with a big bright smile and warrior’s heart.
- Never lose your hope. Fight your way in with life and make it worth living. Wishing you an inspirational World Cancer Day.
- Maintain a basic diet chart and build up good habits to stay away from cancer, don’t let it take over you. May God bless us with a happy life.
- The courage that takes you one moment to another says a lot about you as a person. Sending thoughts and prayers on your way on this world cancer day.
- You will never know how strong you are until your only option is to be strong. May God guide us well in our vulnerable day. Sending thoughts on world cancer day.
- “Cancer is WAY too serious to be taken seriously all the time.” – Tanya Masse
- “In terms of fitness and battling through cancer, exercise helps you stay strong physically and mentally.” – Grete Waitz
- “We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up or fight like hell.” – Lance Armstrong
- “Love and laughter are two of the most important universal cancer treatments on the planet. Overdose on them.” – Tanya Masse
- “You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and in the manner in which you live.” – Stuart Scott