Skip to content
- Dad. You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day
- Dad. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.
- The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.
- One day is not enough to honor how special of a father you truly are because you are amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do. I love you!
- You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband!
- Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life. I love our family and I love you!
- Wish him a Happy Father’s Day! Begin your card by wishing him a Happy Father’s Day or writing “Dear Dad.”
- Share a memory. Share a sentimental or funny memory that the recipient will connect with. Writing a shared memory adds personalization to your Father’s Day message.