- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day. ~ Helen Steiner Rice
- Christmas… that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrancea day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.
- Christmas time is here
The time for fun and cheer
Family and friends come together
Celebrate the date and get merrier
- Bright lights, sparkling sights
Falling snow and chilling nights
Christmas is here, alright!
Have fun and enjoy all the holiday’s delights!
- This Christmas, I wish you all the best gifts in life –
The gift of happiness
The gift of love
The gift of peace
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Christmas is more fun
When you celebrate it with friends and loved ones
Have a blessed and joyous Christmas!
- You don’t need Santa to find out if you’re naughty or nice.
For me, you’re definitely one of the nicest persons around.
I hope you have a great Christmas ahead of you because you deserve it!
- This Christmas holiday, remember that the gifts you receive
Are not as important as the love you get and
The love you give to those who are precious to you.
May you never forget the value of love.
- “I may not be with you, but my heart is always yours. May you have a warm and love-filled Christmas this year. Merry Christmas!”