Skip to content
- April fool, n. The March fool with another month added to his folly.
- Those who wish to appear wise among fools, among the wise seem foolish.
- I have great faith in fools – self-confidence, my friends call it.
- Don’t give cherries to pigs or advice to fools.
- Take all the fools out of this world and there would not be any fun living in it, or profit.
- April 1st This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.
- The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get elected.
- We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
- If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings.
- He who is born a fool is never cured.