Skip to content
- “Greece – The feeling of being lost in time and geography with months and years hazily sparkling ahead in a prospect of inconjecturable magic.” – Patrick Leigh Fermor
- “Happy is the man, I thought, who, before dying, has the good fortune to sail the Aegean sea.” – Nikos Kazantzakis, Zorba the Greek!
- Many lives were sacrificed, many battles were fought before we finally got independent… Today is a beautiful day, and warm wishes on Greece Independence Day to you.
- We are blessed to have a right to speak and to be heard. Right several brave souls fought for. Let’s take a moment to think of their sacrifice and what they had to pay for the Freedom we enjoy.
- Freedom is the way God intended us; it is something we are born with. Something that no one can take away from you. Let’s celebrate Freedom! Happy Greece Independence Day.
- Happy Independence Day to my fellow Greece.
- I wish you all a happy Independence Day celebration.
- Here’s wishing you and your family the best the nation has to offer as we celebrate our country’s independence!
- As we remember our national heroes today, let’s renew our pledge to always uphold our national unity so that we can live together in peace and harmony. Happy Greece Independence Day!
- May the flag of our country fly higher and higher each year as we mark the anniversary of our independence.