Skip to content
- On this auspicious occasion, I want you to know that I really care for you and would always sand by your side. Happy Rakhi, sis!
- We are miles apart from each other, but are still connected as both of us will remain in each other’s hearts forever. Happy Rakhi, sis!
- I have such a wonderful sister like you. There is nothing more that I want from God. Happy Rakhi, sis!
- We often disagree, fight and argue. But that doesn’t change my love for you. Wishing you a Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bhai!
- We are not together on this Raksha Bandhan, but that doesn’t change my love for you. I promise to always take care of you and protect you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- With a small hope that our love for each other never diminishes, I want to wish you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thank you for being my first best friend and guardian, brother. Happy Rakhi to you!
- Many years ago, God gave me a wonderful gift and that was you, dear sister. Happy Rakhi!
- Dear sister, it is because of your guidance that I have achieved success in life. Happy Rakhi!