Skip to content
- National Sports Day Greetings to all the sports enthusiasts and salute the sports stars of India, who dedicate their lives in bringing glory for the nation.
- When you put on that jersey, the flag on the front is more important then the name on the back.
- we remember the extraordinary life of Major Dhyan Chand and his love for the ‘game with a golden history’. Our humble tribute to the man whose achievments shaped Indian hockey.
- When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important then the name on the back.
- Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.National Sports Day!!!
- Celebrating birthday as National Sports Day shows how great sports person was. My tribute Major Dhyan Chand to the spirited sports’ person.National Sports Day!!
- Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong.
- Love is playing every game as if it’s your last.Happy National Sports Day!!!
- Winning means you’re willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.Happy National Sports Day!!!
- When people throw stones at you, you turn them into milestones.National Sports Day!!!