- Happy Hanukkah from all of us to your beautiful family. May these eight days of celebration bring peace and joy to your household.
- Let us celebrate spirituality over materialism, Lord’s love over sadness, and light over darkness. Happy Hanukkah!
- Best wishes from us to you during these eight days of joy and peace. May your household feel the blessings of God this Hanukkah.
- May all the joys of Hanukkah fill your heart throughout the New Year.
- May you find peace and joy be yours this Hanukkah season and well into the New Year.
- On Hanukkah we are reminded of the importance of faith, which is the light that guides us through tough times. Happy Hanukkah!
- The miracle of the oil that was supposed to burn for one day and instead lasted for eight days, symbolizes how important faith is to us. Faith is the oil that burns endlessly in our hearts. Happy Hanukkah!
- You and Hanukkah have a lot in common. You both brighten up the world! Hope your holiday is full of fun.
- I hope that you find all that you wish for in these lights. Happy Hanukkah!
- Few things in life compare to the delicious treats we eat at Hanukkah. Hope you get to eat lots and lots of Latkes! Happy Hanukkah!