Skip to content
- You might have been grown up and become a mother yourself, but you will always be my daughter, and I will always love you like nobody else.
- I always thought I would help you grow up into being the woman that I wanted you to be. However, being your mother taught me so many things and made me the woman that I am today. I love you.
- On the list of a perfect daughter qualities, you have achieved every single item. I love you so much
- You are the only person in my life that I can not even imagine to see crying. I love you so much. I want to give you all the happiness in the world.
- You’re my extension, my emotional twin and my most faithful ally and the soul mate. I love you.
- If you ever need warm hugs and any place to call your home, remember that I will always be there for you, my cutie pie. I love you so much.
- On the day my daughter was born I realized that the sparkle in her eyes was my guiding light and her smile, my life’s purpose. I love you.
- My life feels incomplete, my emotions deplete and my heart skips a beat, when I don’t hug my daughter who is so sweet. I love you.
- You’re my treasure in life. I’ve done many wrong things in life, but one thing which I’ve made right is that I gave birth to you.
- You are the most beautiful part of my life. Just watching you makes my day and I realize how beautiful this life is. I love you so much.