Skip to content
- Guru Purnima celebrates the human ability to rise beyond physical nature, and the Greatness of Adiyogi, who made this possible. – Sadhguru
- Guru and God both appear before me. To whom should I prostrate?I bow before Guru who introduced God to me. – Kabir
- Worshipping the feet of the Guru is the ultimate of all worships – Sri Guru Pranam
- There is no deity superior to the Guru, no gain better than the Guru’s grace … no state higher than a meditation on the Guru. – Muktananda.
- Guru is Shiva sans his three eyes, Vishnu sans his four arms, Brahma sans his four heads. He is parama Shiva himself in human form – Brahmanda Puran.
- Guru is the creator Brahma, Guru is the preserver Vishnu, Guru is the destroyer Shiva. Guru is directly the supreme spirit
- I offer my salutations to this Guru. – Adi Shankara
- Guru Govind dohu khare, Kake lagoo Paye, Balihari Guru Aapki, Govind diyo bataye. Thanks for being my Guru
- Teachers are Parents in school. And I have been blessed to have the best of them. Happy Guru Purnima to all the lucky students.
- You were a light for me in the dark, You were an inspiration and an aspiration, Support me always, I will succeed in all ways, Happy Guru Purnima!