Skip to content
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a farmer too lazy to plant his field. – Icelandic Proverb
- So may sharpen dull iron to bite. – Happy Icelandic National Day
- A system that works is worth golden. – Happy Icelandic National Day
- A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will. – Happy Icelandic National Day
- You will reach your destination even though you travel slowly. – Icelandic Proverb
- The gift expects another gift in return.
- Bare is the back of a brotherless man. – Happy Icelandic National Day
- A story is only half told if there is only one side presented.
- A fall bodes a lucky journey from the house but not toward it.
- That one knows not to say of sourness who never sip except for sweet.