Skip to content
- On This Blessed Night, May The Jingling Of Churis, Fill Your Life With Good Luck, The Twinkling Of Payal, Announce Your Love For Him, HAPPY KARWA CHAUTH.!!
- Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
- Marriage is neither heaven nor hell, it is simply purgatory.
- On This Blessed Night, May The Jingling Of Churis, Fill Your Life With Good Luck, The Twinkling Of Payal, Announce Your Love For Him. Happy Karwa Chauth
- May God bless you with all those happiness & pleasures you have asked for me sweetheart! Wish you a happy Karva Chauth & a prosperous married life with me!
- The Mangal Sutra Reminds You Of, The Promises That Bin ds You. And The Color Of Mehndi, Prove The Depth Of Your Love.. Happy Karva Chauth !
- A Dark Cloud Of Gloom Is Hovering My Heart, Am Praying For Your Happiness and Long Life, You Are Always In My Heart, Missing You Very Much On This Karwa Chauth.
- Marriage is always a two way road to be travelled by one soul and two hearts. Karva Chauth just makes this journey more interesting and glamorous.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person, and Karva Chauth helps one retain that strength.
- Karva Chauth is not only an age old tradition but a confidence which a loving and doting wife has on her faith, love, and care for her husband.