Skip to content
- Ramadan Mubarak to my family far away. Missing you all and praying for your happiness.
- Even though you are far away, I hope the Ramadan spirit moves your heart. Best wishes to all my family members.
- Ramadan Mubarak to all my family members whom I’m dying to meet. I hope you all are doing well. See you soon.
- Sending my prayers from far away. I hope you encounter the immense blessing of Allah on this holy month. Celebrate Ramadan with grace.
- May Allah bless you with mercy and forgive all your sins because I know my best friend is not a saint. Happy Ramadan.
- May Allah forgive you in this holy month of Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Happy Ramadan Mubarak. Have lots of delicious foods in Iftar.
- May the blessed month gives you blessings and happiness only. Take care and celebrate Ramadan there.
- Let the spirit of Ramadan remain in your hearts and light up your souls from within. Ramadan Kareem.
- Sending heartily wishes on this holy month that May God blesses you with pleasure and fill your home with His gracefulness. Ramadan Mubarak.
- I wish you a very happy Ramadan. May Almighty ease all your sufferings and open a new door to success!