Skip to content
- May Maa Durga make the precious bond between my family members stronger and make it eternal. May Navaratri make this bond stronger like steel. Wishing everyone happy Navaratri.
- May the strongest Maa Durga protect my family from wrongdoings and grant everyone’s’ wishes. May this Navaratri bring sparkles of joy in everyone’s’ life.
- On this cheerful event of Navratri, I hope you get blessed with the tenderness of love and lots of success. Happy Navratri.
- Dear, thanks for being such a good soul who always comes forward to help anyone regardless of anything. May Maa Durga bless you. Happy Navratri.
- May the goddess of cosmic power bless you with all her perfect beatitude. Spread all your positivity among everyone. Happy Navratri.
- Thank you for always giving everyone hope and genuinely making us happy! Happy Navratri. Enjoy this festive to your fullest and have fun.
- Remove the darkness within you and be happy! Brighten up everyone’s day with your beautiful smile on the holy occasion. Happy Navratri.
- I feel lucky to be raised in a family that is so religiously devoted to Hinduism. Navratri has always been a spectacular occasion for me. Wishing everyone a happy Navratri!
- Navratri becomes much more than a holy occasion when someone has neighbors like you. Wishing my awesome neighbors a great Navratri this year!
- You people taught me that devotion to one’s religion leads to greater joy. On this very special occasion, I want all my relatives to know that I’m lucky to have you!