- Please, accept my heartfelt thanks, my dear family, for your allegiance and devotion.
- For always being on my side, for your protection and support, for sharing my dreams I do thank you, my family.
- Thank all of you for being there for me. Thank you for ignoring my faults and encouraging.
- Thank you for never giving up on me. You always kept the hope alive for me and for my family. Your service will never be forgotten!
- You were always so determined to cure me with all that you have. I am grateful to you because you’re the reason why I’m alive and still kicking. Thank you!
- You are like a corporate teacher, who knows everything in the office. Thanks for teaching me so many things yet not asking for a salary!
- I will try not to ever underestimate your generosity. You have proven that you have no limits to your generosity.
- Thank you so much for the treat last night. The cake was just as much sweet and fabulous as you. Thank you for all the happy moments!
- I wanted you to know just how grateful that I am for everything that you’ve done. Thank you.
- I can’t say it enough, so I won’t even try. I’ll just let you know that your thoughtfulness means so much to me!