Skip to content
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
- I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
- These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Get well soon.
- I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
- Praying that you get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
- No sickness can keep you down with all the prayers I offer for your recovery. Rise up and be strong!
- I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
- I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Fell better soon.
- I wish I had a magic wand with which I can call you up from your sick bed; but I don’t, so I pray for you everyday to get well soon.
- I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.