Skip to content
- Feeding a child at school is such a straightforward and Great thing, but it works miracles.
- The first and continuing argument for the curtailment of working hours and the raising of the minimum age was that education was necessary for a democracy and working children could not attend school.
- Protect Child Development – Stop Child Labor.
- The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children.
- Do a Favour, Avoid Child Labour.
- Child is meant to learn, not to earn.
- Don’t Be Wild, Don’t Force Work On A Child.
- There is no reason, There is no excuse, Child labor is Child Abuse so Stop ASAP.
- Give your girl child pencil, but not to wash utensil.
- When the lives and the rights of children are at stake, there must be no silent witnesses.