Skip to content
- Happy Father’s Day to my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.
- I love you because you’re patient, funny, smart and—best of all—forgiving (p.s. I am the one who dented the car in the summer of 2010). Happy Father’s Day!
- You will never go out of style. Happy Father’s Day to the coolest dad ever.
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step and throw, how to field a grounder, how to follow through and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!
- Happy Father’s Day to the dad who has always been there for me, who taught me all the right lessons, showed me what it means to love a child unconditionally and raised me with all of his heart.
- Happy Father’s Day, Dad! I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I am your favorite child. Don’t worry, I won’t tell! But feel free to keep up the preferential treatment.
- A father is someone who cares and helps and guides you (shared DNA not required).
- Having you in my life has made all the difference in the world to me. You’ve influenced me so much throughout the years.
- You’ve always gone above and beyond to support me and celebrate important times in my life. That’s why I’m thinking of you with special gratitude on Father’s Day.
- I hope it doesn’t come as a surprise that I’m thinking of you today. After all, you’ve cared about me like a father.