Skip to content
- Take a course in good water and air; and in the eternal youth of Nature you may renew your own. Go quietly, alone; no harm will befall you.
- Water is H2O, hydrogen two parts, oxygen one, but there is also a third thing, that makes it water and nobody knows what that is.
- Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land.
- This is where we live, why are we hurting our home.
Live on our earth,
love our earth,
laugh on our earth.
This is the only on we have ..
- There must be a reason why some people can afford to live well. They must have worked for it. I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.
- Pleasure is Nature’s test, her sign of approval. When man is happy, he is in harmony with himself and his environment.
- A margin of life is developed by Nature for all living things – including man. All life forms obey Nature’s demands – except man, who has found ways of ignoring them.
- It’s not yours,
So, Protect your mother who,
- World Environment Day, Start Today, Save tomorrow.
- In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.