Skip to content
- Eid al Adha is not only about spending time with your family and having a lot of fun but its also about bringing happiness to those around you! Eid al-Adha Mubarak!
- Wishing a happy Eid to my woman. Thank you for completing my life and for all the happiness you brought.
- Eid Mubarak, my lovely lady. I want to live thousand years more to celebrate a thousand more Eids with you by my side.
- Wishing my beloved wife/girlfriend, a happy Eid. I like how you’ve become the brightest star of my life. Keep shining into my sky. Love you.
- The biggest teaching of Eid ul Adha is the eradication of selfishness from the individuals. May your life be decorated with the teachings of Eid ul Adha today and always!
- The fascinating thing about Eid is— It’s a time when you get to share your joy with someone else. And I find that beautiful. Have a blessed Eid!
- All my best wishes to you and your family on this holy occasion. May you have a spectacular celebration of this day. Eid Mubarak!
- May you be a blessing in all circles of your life. May the mercy of Allah be with you and your family today and always. Wishing you a happy Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
- Keep your door open for the wave of Allah’s blessing will come very early even before you know it. All the best wishes to you and your loving family!
- I wish you and your family a happy, healthy and joyful Eid ul Adha Mubarak. I have been blessed with many good people in life and you are one of them.