Skip to content
- The secret to fulfill a resolution is in your own hands, so from day one move in the right direction.
- New Year’s resolution is a firm decision to do something or not. So set a goal and get started.
- May all your worries last as long as your New Year’s Resolutions.
- My New Year’s resolution is to avoid meeting people who ask me about my New Year Resolutions. New are the hopes and aspirations, new are the resolutions, new are the spirits and new is the year!
- Make your resolution as strong as your strength and as prior as yourself.
- I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year, My Love.
- Use your New Year resolution as a means to correct yourself and become a new you.
- This year my New Year’s resolution was to stop saying ‘Seacrest Out!’ after I ejaculate. — Zach Galifianakis
- If you asked me for my New Year resolution, it would be to find out who I am. — Cyril Cusack
- Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word