Skip to content
- Wishing that all of your wishes get sealed at Yom Kippur!
- We will become a different person the day after Yom Kippur. For you, I know that a person will be rising to a higher level. Joyous Yom Kippur!
- Sending you my fondest wishes for a Wonderful Yom Kippur!
- If the world is a message of God’s love for all of us. Yom Kippur is the day when we can open up the most to receive this message.
- On Yom Kippur may all your prayers to God be answered and may you be inscribed and sealed.
- Yom Kippur is the holy day of atonement, so, may your sins be forgiven, and your coming year be blessed.
- At this time of Yom Kippur may we all receive the messages of God most openly and lovingly.
- It’s a day where Jews ask for forgiveness for their sins over the past year as well as being a time for reflection and thinking of others.
- The whole world is Gods message of love to all of us. Yom Kippur is the day when we can open most to receive this message from God. happy yom kippur.
- Yom Kippur is a day of atonement, prayer, and fasting, and is the last day of the Ten Days of Repentance.