- Wishing you a great fall season. Stay warm and cozy.
- Have a spooky time on Halloween. Don’t get too scared though. Happy Halloween.
- Don’t eat too much candy this Halloween (from the dentist).
- Eat lots of candy this Halloween. Have a blast getting scared.
- Have fun dressing up, getting candy, and getting scared. Wishing you a fun Halloween.
- To wish you a happy Halloween
Is a very Taboo thing to do.
I’d rather you be very scared
So all I’ll say to you is Boooo!
- I hope you find yourself comforted during these darkening days with the love that shines from within you.
- Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.”
- We have to have Halloween before we get to have Christmas.
- “This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.”