Skip to content
- May the spirits of Ramadan light your heart and make you reflect on your actions. Ramadan Kareem!
- May this Ramadan inspire you and help you build yourself as a better Muslim. Ramadan Mubarak, brother.
- Hope all your devotions and prayers get accepted by Allah on this holy month, Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan Mubarak to my brother and sister-in-law. Sending out Ramadan wishes to you and your family- may Allah fulfill all your prayers.
- I pray for your continuous abundance in life, satisfaction, and joy. May all of these will be a grant to you, for you are a great brother I treasure. A blessed Ramadan to you!
- Ramadan takes you on a spiritual journey that ends right at the door of Allah where dwells endless mercy and immeasurable happiness. Ramadan Mubarak to you!
- All my heart wants is to see you securing Jannah. I hope I can motivate you from this far away.
- I wish you all the blessings from this side of the ocean because I know they will reach you in every possible way. Happy Ramadan.
- Motivating you to observe every ritual of Islam staying this far from you is my recent favorite activity. I wish I could see you this Ramadan. Have a blessed Ramadan.
- May Allah bring happiness in your life and end all your struggle in this Ramadan. May I always get to see you every day, dear friend.