Skip to content
- In this festival of light, I wish all the brightness and happiness for you. May Goddess bless you with every happy bit of the world. Nutan Varshabhinandan!
- May this auspicious occasion brighten up your life with happiness, joy, and peace. Nutan Varshabhinandan. Enjoy this beautiful festive to your fullest.
- May the brightness of Diyas enlighten your world with endless hopes and inspiration. May this New Year bring good health and good times for you and your family!
- May the divine and beautiful lights of New Year lamps illuminate and brighten up your life with nothing but success, peace, and prosperity. Nutan Varshabhinandan.
- Let yourself be seeped away by the joy this divine festival has brought once again. Forget your problems, for they will vanish before the happiness of this New Year!
- Light up your world with the brightness of a thousand Diyas. Be overwhelmed by the eternal blessings this New Year has brought for all of us!
- In the festive of lights, I wish your life becomes joyful and luminous as the lights flickering on the lamps. Nutan Varshabhinandan! Eat lots of sweets and have fun with fireworks and crackers.
- May this New Year add new colors to your life and bring lights into your life. I am always here for you, my friend. Nutan Varshabhinandan!
- I hope this New Year vanishes all your worries and makes you happier than ever. Dear friend, thanks for being the light of my life and guiding me always. Nutan Varshabhinandan, I love you so much.
- May this New Year cheer you with all its attraction. Consume sweets and fire up all the firecrackers but stay safe! I miss you every day. Have a blessed New Year, friend. Love you.