Skip to content
- Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. – Woodrow Wilson
- Freedom is the open window through which pours the sunlight of the human spirit and human dignity. – Herbert Hoover
- Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth. – George Washington
- Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. – Abraham Lincoln
- Living without freedom is just like your eyes without vision. You are just living your days and waiting for orders.
- Only those people know the value of freedom who haven’t got hold of it for a long time and want it badly.
- We have no idea of the strength that a person has to endure during the times of oppression. Freedom for them is a dream which they can even try to achieve with their lives
- With freedom, life is a lot simpler and it is assured that the morning will be full of fresh air. Happy world freedom day
- The importance of freedom is only known by those who have fought for it long and hard enough. Happy world freedom day.