Skip to content
- Happy Diwali to you and your family. May the darkness be cast away and hopes to rejoin your life.
- Diwali is the occasion of joy, peace, and celebration. Enjoy and celebrate it with your loved ones.
- On this beautiful occasion of Diwali, I wish for new opportunities, new hopes, and new kinds of happiness for you. I love you so much. Happy Diwali.
- Wishing a happy Diwali for every member of my wonderful family. May God keep us bonded together under one roof forever. May she keep us all happy!
- Nothing is more satisfying than a Diwali night spent in the presence of all the favorite faces in your life. I’m grateful for having you in my life. Happy Diwali!
- Diwali is the most wonderful occasion for reuniting with the closed one in life. Every Diwali is an occasion for making new memories with you all!
- In this Diwali, eat as much sweet as you can, but don’t forget to brush your teeth twice a day! And of course, don’t get yourself a person with diabetes!
- I wish you will earn more money from the elders than the money you have to give away to the youngers for buying fireworks. Have a good time!
- Finally, the night has come when you can do nonsense all night long and disrupt everyone’s sleep, but no one will say a word for this. Diwali is great.
- Wishing you and your family a bombastic Diwali. I hope you will lose in the fireworks battle! Have a happy and safe Diwali.