Skip to content
- May Allah bless you on Muharram, the first month of the Islamic calendar, and one of the four sacred months of the year!
- May Allah shower you with gifts of love, bravery, wisdom, contentment, health, patience, and cleanliness. Wish you a very happy ashura!
- I pray for you and your family’s happiness and well-being and May you all have an amazing year ahead. Happy Muharram.
- Marking the day of Ashura, we have got a bent to spotlight some quotes of data by Mohammedan Al-Hussain.
- You Alone We Worship and You Alone We Ask For Help, For Each And Everything. May Your Faith In Him Always Bring You Peace And Prosperity, Have A Blessed Muharram!
- May All The Praises And Thanks Be To Allah. To Whom Belongs All That Is In Heavens & In The Earth. Have A Blessed Muharram!
- I cried an ocean of tears, but nobody cared. I cried in sujood and Allah gave me saber. Happy Muharram.
- I Know U Always With Me, I Know U Always Helped Me, I Know U Always Protect Me, I Know U Always Protect Me, Thanks For All All U Are Doing For Me.
- Muharram Mubarak to all my friends! Wish that this New Year brings on an abundance of happiness, health, and prosperity in your life.
- Muharram is the celebration of peace, Sending warm greetings on Muharram to you and your loved ones. – Happy Day of Ashura!