Skip to content
- Malaysia Day is an important day of the year and needs to be celebrated every year. It is mandatory. The reason behind it is, it marks the freedom gain of the developed Malaysian Federation
- The Malaysia Day can also be called in the name of ‘Hari Malaysia.’ Wishing a great day ahead to the fellow citizens.
- The day is fixed on the 16th of September but if the public holiday is on Sunday, then for the rules legally, Monday is also a holiday.
- Many lives were forfeited, many fights were battled before we at long last got free… . Today is an exceptionally extraordinary day and warm wishes on Malaysia Day to you.
- Today we can appreciate opportunity and independence, partake in the solace and privileges we are given as a resident.
- Many lives were sacrificed, many battles were fought before we finally got independent… Today is a very special day and warm wishes on Malaysia Day to you.
- Today we can enjoy freedom and independence, enjoy the comforts and rights we are given as a citizen… Wishing you a very Happy Malaysia Day my dear.
- Your contribution to moving the country forward is very important. We need to be mindful of how our actions and inactions affect other people’s well-being. Have a fun-filled celebration!
- A nation isn’t simply a real estate parcel, however a permanent spot for some individuals who should be autonomous and free… . On that note, wishing an extremely Happy Malaysia Day to all.
- In the wake of crossing each obstacle, the beam of opportunity of Independence was seen by individuals, and the Malaysian Federation at long last started to continue.