Skip to content
- May your life be filled with love, happiness, laughter and Krishna’s blessings. Happy Janmashtami!
- This Janmashtami, I wish Krishna’s blissful tunes fill your life with bliss and joy. Happy Janmashtami!
- On this precious day Lord Krishna was born to fight against inhumanity and save trust in God. Happy Janmashtami!
- Love is a consistent passion to give not a meek persistent hope to receive. Happy Janmashtami to you!
- Jai Shri Krishna! Have a happy Janmashtami. I pray to Krishna today to take away all your problems and worries. Radhe Radhe!
- Remember Lord Krishna’s lessons which he taught in the Gita and always follow the path of dharma. Happy Janmashtami!
- Whatever happened, happened for the good. Whatever is happening, is happening for the good. Whatever will happen, will also happen for the good.
- When a person responds to the joys and sorrows of others as if they were his own, he has attained the highest state of spiritual union.
- Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.
- On this Janmashtami, may Lord Krishna fill your home with lots of happiness and joy. Happy Janmashtami to you and your loved ones!