- “Khushnaseeb hoti hai wo behen, Jise bhai ka pyar milta hai, Aur khushnaseeb hote hai wo bhai behen Jinhe Bhai Dooj ka tyohaar milta hai. Happy Bhaidooj.”
- “Bhaiya Dooj ka hai tyohar. Bhain mange bhai se rupee hazar. Tilak laga ker mithai khila kar. Deti aashirwad khush raho har bar. Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “Bahan Chahey Bhai Ka Pyar, Nahi Chahe Mahnge Uphar, Rishta Atoot Rahey Sadiyon Tak, Mile Mere Bhai Ko Khushiyan Apar Happy Bhaiya Dooj.”
- Bhain lagati tilak, phir mithai hai khilati, Bhai deta paise or bhain hai muskurati, Bhai bhain ka yeh rishta na pade kabhi lose, Meri pyari bhaina mubarak ho aapko Bhai Dooj. Happy Bhaiya Dooj.”
- “Bhai Behan Ka Pyar, Ye Pyara Tyohaar, Sari Duniya Me Iski Gunj, Sabko Mubarak Bhaiya-Dooj.”
- We laugh and cry we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows which made our bond stronger. Happy Bhaidooj to you Sis.
- Your charming smile make my days. With your caring ways you become my second mother. Darling Sister what may come I will always stand by you.
- I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Bhaidooj.
- “I sought my soul but my soul; I could not see.
I sought God but my God eluded me.
I sought my brother I could found all three.
- “Yeh Tyohar Hai Kuch Khaas, Bani Rahey Hamare Pyar Ki Yahi Mithas, Happy Bhaidooj.”