Skip to content
- Bahrain National Day is the day on which we gained the freedom to speak and practice our faith without any kind of fear. Happy Bahrain National Day 2023!
- Wishing you freedom in mind and pride in soul, faith in words and happiness in heart… Let us salute our nation on the occasion of Bahrain National Day.
- Many sacrifices were made, many soldiers lost their lives so that we can live in a free and independent nation… Best wishes on Bahrain National Day 2023.
- Thank you to all the brave fighters who sacrificed their lives to make us one of the greatest and proudest nation in the world. Happy National Day of Bahrain 2023!
- We must learn to value our freedom on Bahrain National Day because it is something that cannot be gained easily and we have to shed our blood for it.
- Let us celebrate the occasion of Bahrain National Day with full enthusiasm and at the same, we must also feel proud to be a part of this wonderful nation.
- All the citizens of Bahrain must participate in the celebrations of Bahrain National Day irrespective of their faith, gender, class, and race.
- On Bahrain National Day, let us all pray to the Almighty Allah so that he showers his blessings on our nation.
- May this National Day brings fortune and success for each and every one of us. May our country see more progress in the coming years! Happy Bahrain National Day 2023!
- Happy Bahrain National Day to you. Today let’s celebrate those who shed their blood for our freedom. They are the ones who deserve the glory!
- “Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost
- “Let freedom reign. The sun never set on so glorious a human achievement.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Freedom is never given; it is won.” – A. Philip Randolph
- Today, we remember those who sacrificed their lives to uphold our dignity and bring our identity. Happy Bahrain National Day.
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
- “Freedom is the atmosphere in which humanity thrives. Breathe it in.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Independence means… enjoying the freedom and empowering others too to let them do so.” – Vikrmn